Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Infoscion

The title says what I'd love to be called all my life. SIgh! Yeah, one night after I surrendered my ID card and walked out of the Infosys campus, it all of a sudden feels weird. Have I loved the company? I dont know. But definitely I love a lot of people there. Will be missing them all. Chatting with people on Office communicator, Blogging on the internal network, reading the forwarded mails and replying to all. I will miss all that.
Two years of life in Infosys has been real real great to say the least. Ok I have not made any progress as far as my career is concerned. But I have lived every moment of it and enjoyed it. Have had a huge number of great friends. People I do not want to miss. :( But life goes on.
Now sitting at home jobless, I'm thinking of all the good moments. At times it may bring tears to my eyes.
Tuesday I join my new company. New people, new domain, new field, new office and a new cubicle. SIgh!
But Infosys and the people there will be part of my fondest memmories for ever.
ThankYOU INFOSYS.

2 comments:

yet2findout said...

kashtam..!!
nee enne ithreyum snehichirunnu ennu eniku ippozhaanu manassilaayathu...

damn..!
now only i came to know that u had loved me this much...

Kusuma said...

Aditya,

We never knew you missed your infosys so much.
Infy is such a lovely place for most of the people i know.

"The Infoscion" ...well written..