Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Why Meet At all

A bit too late for this review I know. But then most people have been talking about a wonderful movie. Here is my take on it.

Enter chocolate face hero.. Err I mean exit... Business collapse ho gaya. Wow. Bhaago zindagi se bhaago. A serious looking face(supposedly) and a frown to go with it. Even my mum could put up a better face and especially when I run away from home(hmmm err yeah to office) without having breakfast. Chocolate face walks and walks. Obviously its his gal friends wedding too... Bhagwaan jab deta hai to deta chappad phaad ke. Closeup Chatrapathi shivaji terminus platform number 6. Enter the new train. Obviously AC compartment only, especially when you dont have a ticket and the train is empty naa. Focus shift, enter whitewashed face heroin... Err or enter her saaman(Wicked mallus, please read as luggage) first into the moving train.. "I never missed a train all my life". Continuous speaking ensues for the next 10 minutes. Lot of jokes supposedly... I heard laughter from a handful of people around the theatre.. Cool man Army School never did any good to my hindi??? Huh... Followed by 2 hours of absolute entertainment(Ok so what if only a dozen people understood most of the jokes).

Some immortal conversations.
"Mein Karate Brown Belt hoon"
*hero is thinking obviously*"Nahi mein tumhe rape karne wala nahi hoon"
"Tum chaaho tho bhi nahi kar sakte" :p:p
"Nahi mujhe nahi karni tumhari rape" //Huh even I would'nt do it//

"are tumhari wajah sei mein aaj zindaa hoon god damn it"*Taaliyaa Taaliyaa. what an emotional outburst, brought tears to my eyes :p*
Finally I went home... I entered my bed room. I took out shwetha's photo(Yeah, I loved her long long back. Err she never did, though :p:p). I lit a match stick and burnt the picture. Put the remains in the closet and flushed her away from my life.... Oh really made me feel better... I've been crying all night god-dam it... Imtiaz bhai, if ever I meet you, maa kasam, you are dead!!!!
PS: Who cares, it was the project party fund.
PPS: But errr, Forum to Home- Auto 120RS :'(

4 comments:

ashish goel said...

haha.. nice 1 dude.. though i liked the movie and never thought would be able to stand it's criticism, but i think u hava point there! u'll make a good movie critic!!!

Aditya Jayant said...

hehe.. thanx Ashish

Nidhi Singal said...

hey...a humorous review i must say.
Well done!
Cheers
nidhi

Aditya Jayant said...

Thanx Nidhi :)