Thursday, December 4, 2008

You lost me

I have voted four times. And none of the times have I seen a symbol other than the Lotus on the EVMs. Well, now thats gonna change. It all started with the BJP opposing the nuclear deal. Well if the country did not come first, then sorry buddy. And next was the very guy I voted for, Mr HT Sangliana, cross-voting. Sigh and it was not for the nuke deal. Next 6 MLAs from the opposition resign from the JD(S) and Congress and their seats too. All of them are inducted into the cabinet and they'll be fighting on a BJP ticket(Hope they all lose). And now look at the party's reaction after the Mumbai blasts. No Mr Advani, I admire you, but no my country comes first.
And hell no, I'm not gonna vote for any other of these political party(Congress, JD, Left, BSP or any other rotten eggs). Let me join the majority of youth who have no faith in democracy and will not vote. Will not vote until we the youth come forward with an alternative.
I want a safe India. One that is safe for all my countrymen and women.

"Krishna nee beganee baaro"
"Come back as anyone, comeback and save my India, our India"

No comments: