Friday, August 28, 2009

Its Awefome!

I left offife at Five forty. And the fow was at fix. Drove at moderate feeds, but managed to reach on time. But the ticket counter guy told me the movie began 4 mintef back. Got the ticketf and got in any way. The firft 15 minutef me n my friend could not underfand a thing. But then flowly we did fart(oopf not really) getting a feel of the movie. Not for one moment doef it fail to entertain you. Thofe who have read my 'Why meet at all' blog will know I dont like this chocolate hero much. But boy what a performance he haf put up af Charlie. Guddu is good too. And Priyanka is amazing. The rest of the caft, well no commentf. They all have juft put up an amazing performanfe. No fingle scene where u feel comedy has been forfed into the movie. It all looked so amazingly natural. Hatf off to the director. I'm giving thif 9 on 10. Two hourf and 15 minutef later we came out and agreed on fomething for the firft time! 'The Movie was great'. And I'll watch it again!
If you aint feen thif, you miffing something great!
Padne ke baad to aapko lagega ifne har baar fa ko fa nahi kaha, lekin Charlie ne har ek dialogue mein fa ko fa hi bola..

1 comment:

Raksha said...

Hi Aditya

Hi
This is Raksha Bharadia.
Interested in writing for Chicken soup for the Indian Romantic soul? It is under the same Jack Canfield Mark Victor banner. If yes, pls email me on rakshabharadia@gmail.com and i will forward the brief to you.
p.s U can Google my name

Best